Eclipse Tin Snips 10"
Resharpenable general purpose tin snips with spring for easy cutting of sheet metal. The blades are manufactured from precision hollow ground steel and drop forged handles made with high quality carbon steel with a hard wearing enamel finish
- Ideal for cutting sheet metal
- Precision hollow ground blades reduce friction for easy cutting action
- Spring handle for ease of use during repetitive cutting
- Induction hardened and tempered so they can easily be re-sharpened
- Spring loaded nut allows for easy adjustment to increase the working life
- Integrated stops prevent trapped fingers without compromising the jaw capacity
- Leather strap for safe storage
- Size 10"
- Manufacturer Eclipse
We hope you'll be pleased with your purchase from George Hill (Oldham) Ltd. However, if you should change your mind and wish to return your items, we will be happy to refund the goods within 14 days of purchase, provided the return is made in accordance with our cancellation & returns policy which can be viewed here.
In the unlikely event that goods supplied are faulty or damaged, we will exchange the goods or provide you with a full refund. Notification of any defect or damage must be made in writing within 7 days of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
We require all goods to be paid for in full on completion of online checkout, via, credit or debit card unless you have an approved credit account. Credit account customers standard terms & conditions and individual pre-approved payment terms apply. Please contact email@example.com / 0161 6272020 with any queries.