7mm x 150mm Timber Drive heavy duty timber fixing for both timber-to-timber and component-to-timber applications. Specifically designed for ease of use and speed of application when used with a power tool. Manufactured in hardened steel to EN14592-2008+A1:2002.
- Hexagon bit ensures consistent drive and allows for high torque when required.
- Under-head ribbing for easy self-countersinking.
- Heat treated shank for strength.
- Thread designed for both ease of penetration and maximum pullout strength.
- Gimlet point requires no pre-drilling.
- The organic coating has a proven weather resistant record and is recommended for use with treated timbers.
- Screws lubricated to reduce friction.
Beams, rafters, stairs, floor joists, timber decking projects, wooden landscape retaining walls and fencing.
25 screws including a free driver bit.