Update 29th May
All of our branches are now open with strict social distancing measures in place. Due to different resources within each location each branch will have its own slightly different way of working. Listed below are the services each branch is offering.
Across all sites, our opening hours are Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm and we all remain closed on Saturday.
Oldham - From Monday 1st June Oldham will be open for drive in’s / non-pre-ordered purchases between 8 am and 1 pm only. Prepaid & pre-ordered collections and deliveries (orders over £300) are still available. Office hours will remain 8 am-5 pm however we will be closed for lunch between 1 pm-1.30 pm.
Nelson – Open for drive in’s as well as prepaid pre-ordered collection and deliveries. The branch will be closed for lunch between 1 pm-1.30 pm and closed for collections from 3 pm.
Sale - Open for drive in's as well as pre-ordered collection & deliveries. Closed for lunch between 1pm-1.30pm.
Bolton – Open for pre-ordered collections and deliveries only. Strictly no walk in’s
- Wait in your vehicle in one of our serving bays
- A member of our team will take your order and bring it to your vehicle
- You can then load your vehicle and take the paperwork to the shop for payment
- Only one person from your vehicle in the shop at once
- Our cutting service is not available at the moment
How to place and receive prepaid orders
- Orders for collection can be placed on the website www.georgehill-timber.co.uk
- Place your order over the phone or via email
- Oldham – 0161 627 2020
- Bolton – 01204 384 867
- Nelson – 01282 613 333
- Sale - 0161 9697543
- Email – email@example.com
- A member of our sales team will contact you to confirm your order
- If you have pre-ordered for collection please don’t turn up until you have had confirmation your order is ready.
- Orders must be prepaid either by bank transfer, sage pay or on your account
- £300 minimum spend for deliveries
Please be assured that the health and wellbeing of our employees, our customers, and all their families are our top priority. We are operating with a skeleton staff who are working with very strict social distancing measures in place. Your patience and understanding during this challenging time is greatly appreciated
Please note that not all our suppliers are delivering and supplies we are receiving may be delayed, therefore some items may not be in stock. We will review our procedures each week and amend them as necessary to keep things working as smoothly and safely as possible for both you our customers and our employees. Once again your patience while we get back up and running again is appreciated.
All the team at George Hill Timber